Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request/developer feedback

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
jelnet
First Poster
Options
I'm not sure I'm in the right place but I wanted to submit some feedback to the phone developers, I was sent here after I submitted the same feedback via "contact us" in my phone's settings...

It's regarding the little arrows on the top right of notifications which allow you to expand the notification to see more, such as a message preview or similar. 

These arrows are very useful, however I find it all to easy to be sent to the source of the notification rather than expanding the notification. This is, I think, because the arrows are just too small a target to tap reliably. Perhaps if they were made bigger this would help? 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you go into the support section on the Members App. You can leave feedback there.
Development teams are more likely to get feedback from there
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jelnet: Thank you for your suggestion. The 'v' arrow in a notification indicates that the bubble can be expanded to reveal further details, however you do not need to tap on the arrow itself. If you focus on tapping the right hand side of the notification to expand/retract the bubble, then you should hopefully find that it responds as intended. 

0 Likes