Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Sim Dual location

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Cervecero
Apprentice
Options

I have two Samsung mobiles , an older model set up for using in Spain, and a new dual sim S23 fe set up for Ireland. 

A number of Spanish apps are location restricted to Spain and can't be downloaded on an Irish phone on the Playstore , so I've set up my Spanish phone with a seperate Google account . Is it possible to have two different play store accounts on one dual sim phone? That way I can eliminate the old spanish phone  entirely and have all the apps on one phone, as it was before geo location restriction was introduced ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

You can add 2 Google accounts to your new phone. In Play Store switch accounts to search for Spanish apps. As long as Spain is setup as a country in one of the Google Account you should be to see Spanish apps. If there is no mobile number restriction/check (like Samsung Mmebers app for example), then you should be able to install those apps.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

You can add 2 Google accounts to your new phone. In Play Store switch accounts to search for Spanish apps. As long as Spain is setup as a country in one of the Google Account you should be to see Spanish apps. If there is no mobile number restriction/check (like Samsung Mmebers app for example), then you should be able to install those apps.

Cervecero
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, I wasn't aware that I could have two google accounts in Playstore on the one phone . I'll give it a shot 

Cervecero
Apprentice
Options

That worked thanks again 

TechUncovered
Explorer
Options
Have you tried to just go to accounts and add a Google account
0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
No but you could use a vpn which let's you reset the locale. I think you can have more than 1 Google account setup on a handset. However not all functions can be shared due to device permissions.
0 Likes