Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display burn in S23

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 11:56 PM)
Styop
Explorer
Options

Hello members, I'm Styop from Armenia, I have a problem, if you can solve it, there is a shadow on the screen of my Galaxy S23 for a moment, in the part where the battery percentage, clock, volume indicator is located, operator access, they are all arranged in the same way. and after a long day of use I saw a shadow while viewing a gray wallpaper, after some time it disappeared, please tell me is it normal, I should note that I bought the phone in December from an official store and there is no screen burn problem.

1000000825.jpg

 նշեմ նաև որ սքրինշոթը ցույց րի տալիս

Galaxy S23 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If it disappeared then it's not likely to be screen burn @Styop 

If your concerned then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
I belive good luck can disable the top bar. If it is gone ,temporarily, the screen will recover.
One night i left my phone in my car for the whole night,it was -2°C, On a plain grey wallpaper, i spoted a burn in from Always On Display clock. Few hours later it disappeared
0 Likes
Styop
Explorer
Options

looks like the battery sign is burnt out for me

I've been fixated a lot and I can see it

0 Likes
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, it was probably just a ghost image.
I had that on my s23u after I left in my car over night at around -3°C, it disappeared next day. I noticed it on a grey wallpaper at night
0 Likes
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
Btw,the new amoled panels are more resistant than they used to be
0 Likes
Styop
Explorer
Options

that is, I can rest easy, nothing threatens my phone

0 Likes
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
If it would be burn in, more likely it will appear in a red tint and not only the battery, but the whole status bar with everything it shows(clock,sound,signal,battery icons). I had that on a s8 phone. Download Goodlock and disable that for a while.
0 Likes
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
Here is a grey wallpaper. Go in a room pitch black at night,put your phone on minimum brightness and watch that wallpaper(tap on it so no status bar will be shown or menus). If u have burn in you'll see it right away 1706653643157.jpg
0 Likes
Styop
Explorer
Options

thank you, I didn't notice any burns

0 Likes