Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-select or hide pages

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
bryceicled
First Poster
Options
I like the S23 Ultra better than iPhone. However there's one cool feature of the iPhone I miss sorely. It's the ability to hide/show pages on the homescreen. For now on Samsung devices you can already show or hide the first page containing Samsung free or Google discover. Is there a way to do the same for any other pages from the homescreen. And if not, developers, here's a job for you. Please make it possible on Samsung too. Take away from us any reasons to revert to the iPhone. Thank you guys.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
lance78
Voyager
Options
Hold the home page swip left and turn off the page
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Currently not (except for the media page). You can send in a feature request via Samsung Members app > Support > Send feedback > Ask question.

0 Likes
PlantPot
Navigator
Options
Do you mean hide empty pages ? Or hide pages that have been deliberately put there with apps ans widgets etc. If it is the first then yes this is possible. Press and hold and then tap the bin at the top of the page. For the second, I'm really confuse why you would want to hide a page you created. If you don't want it don't create it.
0 Likes
PlantPot
Navigator
Options
But having said that, the same method works for pages you don't want as well.
0 Likes
TheBigG
Pioneer
Options
I don't really understand what the issue is, but you can probably sort it out by just installing a different launcher.
0 Likes