Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Closed error message

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
browngo1
Apprentice
Options
I do online surveys on my S23, but recently, on an App I've been using for a while, when I click on a survey link I get an error saying Web page not available, 
net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

I've tried everything I could find online, but can't resolve it. 

Any suggestions, please?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What did you try? Do other apps have ok Internet access? Are you using vpn, firewall or adblockers? 

0 Likes
browngo1
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I don't use a VPN, I've turned off ad blockers, I've cleared Chrome cache and the app cache, deleted browsing data and rebooted my WiFi hub. I also uninstalled my antivirus app and restarted my phone, but no change.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@browngo1: Please try heading to Settings > Apps > Choose default apps > Opening links > Open links in apps, and make sure that this is toggled on. You may also wish to try tapping on 'Instant Apps' > Upgrade web links, and toggle this feature on to see if this helps. 

If the problem persists then it may be the result of a temporary server issue, therefore please wait 24 hours, then try again to allow for any issues to be resolved by the developers. 

0 Likes
browngo1
Apprentice
Options
Nope, that didn't work either. It's been a few days since I started getting the error and I emailed them to advise, but their suggestions were what I've already tried.
0 Likes