Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Pairing to calls only

(Topic created on: 04-04-2024 09:30 AM)
Rosetta59
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung S23 and purchased a Logilink bt0005 bluetooth earclip. When paired it is only available for calls and not music. The cog does not give an option for audio. All other bluetooth devices are ok for both calls and music (car, headset etc). I have restarted, re-paired, cleared cache, network reset and also tried various options from Developer. All not making a difference. (Restarting phone between each try). Any assistance greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
H3S3G
Explorer
Options
Hi,

To determine if your phone can output sound to the earpiece, follow these steps:

1. Access the Bluetooth settings page on your phone.
2. Locate your device from the list of paired devices.
3. Click on the settings icon associated with your device.
4. Enable the audio option.

In some cases, you may need to scroll to the bottom of the settings page to modify the device type that your phone recognizes the earpiece as. Changing the device type to "headphones" or a similar category may enable additional options.

I hope this information is helpful.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Maybe it not compatible. Did you try if it plays on some other device 

0 Likes
Rosetta59
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Thank you for you response. On the settings icon there is no option for audio - only calls.

The earset states it is for audio as well as calls; only got it yesterday and not tested it with anything else as yet.

Where would I modify the device type - unable to locate the site? Thanks.

0 Likes
Rosetta59
Apprentice
Options

The earset states it is for audio as well as calls; only got it yesterday and not tested it with anything else as yet. Will try it as well. Thank you.

0 Likes
Fold5961
First Poster
Options

Same problem for.me, i just baught  a fold 5, zod bluetooth headset connects only for calls no music option available thpe; headphoes /speakers.  It connects in 2 seconds to my pixel with qalcom uhd sound bla bla bla. What is the solution ??

0 Likes
Fold5961
First Poster
Options

Problem from the phone, diagnostics says all good

0 Likes