9:51am 91%
Screen on time 56min

Is that good battery 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's very good @saraphotobox. I honestly don't think you need to worry about your phones battery. Use your phone and enjoy it. Charge when it needs to be charged.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes it is @sarasphotobox 

Battery usage and stats is a subjective topic as we all have different preference settings and use our phone's differently.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The only problem with turning off WiFi and Data. Some apps and not all will continue to try and refresh to look for notifications.
Have you tried leaving them on to see if it makes a difference?

That said it seems like that looks good with what you are doing.
But mine if just left will use maybe a touch more. But I have the S23 Ultra and use no battery saving features at all
Overnight I just set the do not disturb on. Which limits some notifications until I use the phone again
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sarasphotobox  Stats are fine,think more relevant measurement though is just before you charge.  (i.e.  when remaining battery is 15-20%).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I tried with data on makes it bad as WiFi does take batteru and data
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Ahh ok thanks well with me I charge it from 30 or ranges such as 60 onwards once at night after 10pm or 11pm
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The best battery tip I was given years ago was to turn off the battery % indicator that shows in the top status bar and just enjoy what the phone achieves.

If a phone is showing levels of battery loss that isn't consistent with usage and standby time's then thats the time to troubleshoot. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Prefer to monitor the Battery myself  but should not get fixated by it. Best to achieve the best balance of Battery life/Experience. Turning some functions off  just for a bit more Battery will reduce your enjoyment.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Yes that is true thanks