Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto not connecting with S23

(Topic created on: 01-04-2024 07:34 AM)
Problems problems
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that has been affecting numerous users of the Samsung Galaxy S23 smartphone. When connecting the device to a 2023 Seat Ibiza vehicle using a wired connection, the Android Auto feature fails to function properly. This issue appears to be specific to the Galaxy S23, as other devices such as iPhones 13 and 15, the Galaxy S10, the Galaxy Note 20, and various other Android phones do not encounter this problem.

Despite utilizing the original cable and ensuring that the vehicle supports wired Android Auto, the Galaxy S23 remains unresponsive when connected. This suggests that the root cause of the issue lies either with Samsung or Google, rather than with the vehicle itself.

I have diligently followed all the troubleshooting steps recommended by Google and Samsung, yet the issue persists. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. Your expertise in this field would be invaluable in identifying the source of the problem and providing a suitable solution.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
PhilipHerlihy
Apprentice
Options

Same issue.  Samsung S23.  Same cable as my wife's Flip4.  Hers works, mine doesn't.  Skoda Scala manufactured 2019).

0 Likes