Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6.1 update (good or bad?)

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 08:07 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi all 2 things. 
Whenever i try to use the generative wallpaper feature i get the error msg "minors are not allowed to use this service" While i may be a minor, i cant see why i cant use a generative wallpaper feature.

My AOD, which was working perfectly before this update now doesnt even have a clock. nor can i add one or add a widget to this apparent AOD. 

I think samsung messed this update up, and it'd be very easy to fix it if they tried.

6 REPLIES 6
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

For me, all works just fine. Good update in my opinion 

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
brilliant update, just a few stupid mess ups imo.
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
I don't have a problem with adding clock styles or widgets, I just wish it had a brightness adjustment. Other than that, it's not a bad update. Can't see me using the translation features or summarising features. I Like the AI battery feature.
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
I havent used the AI battery feature yet, although i like the update there could be a few fixes made.
keith30
Maestro
Options
You have to be a certain age to use some of Samsung's feature, usually when you first set up an Samsung account to have
Put your date of birth plus other details in first. That's the reason it may have come up with that wording so you can access the features.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
in my samsung account its a fake DOB, so idk why it doesnt let me. Pretty stupid imo
0 Likes