Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

23U gets 50Mp 2x Preset

(Topic created on: 21-05-2023 01:12 PM)
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
According to the latest Ice Universe leaks, the June S23 Ultra software update will introduce a utilization of the main 200 Mp sensor to give a new 50Mp 2x preset to the camera system of the S23 Ultra. This will be available in photo and portrait and video modes. This preset will utilize the low light capabilities of the main sensor and will revolutionize it's low light portrait capabilities especially but also It's low light photo and video flexibilities. This upgrade is massive in my opinion.
 That isn't everything in this huge 1.5Gb update however as it also promises 'massive' video improvements and HDR upgrades also. I have no detailed information on what these upgrades are to date. Please check the video link below for my information source. It also includes Fold 5 release information. 

4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If true, this will help to make the S23 Ultra that bit better.
Will see what we get when the update arrives
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It will certainly add another dimension to the S23 Ultra's already fine camera system should it happen. A big dimension. That big that I hope it spreads down (at least in some way) to the entire S23 series and then on to other capable Samsung devices.
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Hopefully s23 ultra gets this update, eagerly waiting for it
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Like you @Rajsahab, I am genuinely looking forward to the update. Especially the video improvements, as the video quality on my S23 Ultra is already fantastic so it will be interesting to see where any improvements lie?.