Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video playback lagging on s22 plus

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 04:21 PM)
Armaani
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone, 

I got my new s22 plus last week and I realized few days after using it that video streaming has lagging issues from apps like Telegram, Instagram or Twitter. It's not from the internet because I've used it with different networks.  Anyone else experiencing same issue? 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you update the device to the latest, April, firmware? 

Armaani
Journeyman
Options

Yes the device is updated to the latest version.

0 Likes
Bullseye84
Apprentice
Options

Having a similar issue with Youtube, not constantly, but on occasions. The sound and video go out of synch so I'm hearing speech before the lips move.. Also sometime my menu, back and home keys vanish when using YT have to swipe notification bar down to get the keys back.

0 Likes
Armaani
Journeyman
Options

I went to the shop from which I bought the device and they told me that this issue can be caused from the apps that youre using, not the phone. The device is pretty new and it will take an update from the apps to run smoothly on the device. Im a bit skeptical about this explanation but what do u guys think? Could it be possible?

0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Try wipe cache then repair apps in recovery mode
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Sounds bit of a sketchy response. Especially when a few apps are having the same issue.

I used to have it after like March update. They messed something, but after April update it seems like everything's good to go.
Armaani
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately it didnt work 😞 when i play videos it seems like the phone is too weak to process the videos smoothly which is kinda weird for a brand new Samsung 😅🤦🏽‍

0 Likes
Armaani
Journeyman
Options

For me it feels like the April update messed everything up🤦🏽‍maybe I just have to wait for the next update. 

Armaani
Journeyman
Options

@Armaani wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I got my new s22 plus last week and I realized few days after using it that video streaming has lagging issues from apps like Telegram, Instagram or Twitter. It's not from the internet because I've used it with different networks.  Anyone else experiencing same issue? 

Today there was a new update, but things didnt change 😞  i noticed that theres same issue with Netflix and HBO which makes the situation even worse🤦🏽‍

0 Likes