Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade program loan agreement number issue

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:41 PM)
Hellfire27
Journeyman
Options
Hey, wondering can anyone assist or point me in the right direction. Previously on the Samsung upgrade program link to see when I can upgrade by entering my loan agreement number and surname with no issues. Last year I upgraded to the S21 ultra and got given a new loan agreement number. This new agreement number only gives an error saying invalid and the old loan number says I've already upgraded. Contacted shop support who advised I should just wait for the email to come through as they only have limited assess. Guessing meaning the same website I'm using. Hoping someone may have had the same issue or be able to give some direction in who to contact etc
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BazSum
Explorer
Options

I've not had this years email yet and I'm  getting an error when using the loan agreement number I got from klarna saying "wrong credentials". Hopefully sorted soon so I can pre order, saying that I've been part of the upgrade program since the S9 and every year there's been issues with upgrading so I'm not surprised that it's not working! 😔 

0 Likes
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options

in the same boat. looked everywhere for the number but cannot locate it. spoken to like 5 different people now but still can't get anyone to locate it yet they taking money from me! 

Samsung 21 Ultra || Samsung Watch 4 Classic || Samsung Tab S5e
0 Likes
BazSum
Explorer
Options

I got my number from the klarna app and it was also in emails from klarna from last year, it's not noted as a loan agreement number in klarna, its the order reference number but leave out the - 1. When I try on the upgrade lounge now, it's just saying we are having technical difficulties, please try again later. Honestly every year there has been issues with the program! You really think they'd have it sussed by now 😡 

0 Likes
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options

Just figured this out comparing with my misses number. 

Order number on your monthly emails from klarna has them. But yeah ***** thing ain't work working on the website. Guessing too much traffic 

0 Likes
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options
Are you still getting log in issues? I'm still getting wrong credentials even though they supplied me with the agreement number.
Hellfire27
Journeyman
Options
No mine is working now after copying from the Klana app. It finigity as any spaces after the number, from a copy and paste throws it off
0 Likes
BazSum
Explorer
Options

I'm still getting the wrong credentials, I've still not had an email to say my upgrade window is open, I have spoken to both klarna and Samsung and both blame each other, I've emailed both, spoke to both on the phone and live chat and still no further forward! 😡 

0 Likes
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options

Exactly the same boat. P****** me off tbh.

It's weird because my misses has had the email and she took out the phone after me last year so I don't get why she got the email but I haven't. Used her agreement number and hers works but mine doesn't.

0 Likes
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options
Did you get the email saying your window is open?
0 Likes