Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Issues

(Topic created on: 06-01-2024 03:27 AM)
Courtney
Student
Options

I received notification of the latest update (14) a few weeks ago, when I went to download it said I didn't have enough space on my phone. So I cleared everything out, now I have all internal storage moved to cloud storage; I've deleted countless apps and other needed files. I definitely have more than enough space. However now I don't have the option to update, when I go to check for downloads it says I already have the latest version. I've tried clearing the cache of my phone, restarting phone, downloading on WiFi, downloading on data. Nothing will bring the update back. How do I fix this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think that will happen that as the updates are sent out in waves when it's your phone's turn again Samsung will push it back out @Courtney  

You could always try Samsung Smartswitch via a PC. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-update-latest-software-for-your-galaxy-mobi... 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think that will happen that as the updates are sent out in waves when it's your phone's turn again Samsung will push it back out @Courtney  

You could always try Samsung Smartswitch via a PC. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-update-latest-software-for-your-galaxy-mobi... 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Courtney
Student
Options

Thank you! That makes sense, hopefully the next wave comes soon 😊

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Courtney   😎

0 Likes
steelglints
First Poster
Options
Since most recent update to my Samsung A23, I haven't been able to have more than one window or app open (correct expressions?). Or, what is even worse, am not able to keep even one open while checking the Internet for information, for example. My new A54 behaves in a similar way I think (abandoned it in favour of what I was able to do with the A23). Is a setting responsible? Or what is the reason for this?
0 Likes