Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to hear callers on phone

(Topic created on: 25-09-2022 02:59 PM)
Kersey
Pioneer
Options
I've had this problem as far as I'm aware for the last few months...if I make a call it dials and connects as normal but I cannot hear the person I've called and vice versa. Same when I receive a call.

Once I restart the phone all is fine. This is happening on beta and official software. I've Googled this issue and it does seem to be a thing. 

Not sure if it's software or hardware related and whether it's worth contacting Samsung to try and resolve.

Any advice is appreciated 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
welfs
First Poster
Options
I have had the same problem but its intermittent
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I have it also, I think it could be hardware related, at first I thought it was because I had been speaking with someone over in US, I'm in the UK. I think the S21 range also have problems of the same issue but I don't know anyone who uses a S21.
0 Likes
Kersey
Pioneer
Options
If it is hardware related Samsung should acknowledge the issue and replace our faulty handsets
0 Likes
gazhaz11
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue with my phone eva since I did the new update I can not here anyone when I call then and even when they call me I can not hear them. Anyone got any idea how to fix it thank you
0 Likes
Charlene79
Student
Options
I'm having the same issue, im having to call 3 or 4 times for it to connect so cam hear the other person.
0 Likes
LilyS22
Journeyman
Options

I just bought the S22 Ultra on the weekend and the call quality is muffled and low. I can’t believe this is the quality you get when you spend thousands of dollars on a phone.

0 Likes