Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since the latest update, they feature to copy and paste in Google maps has gone

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Gibbybhoy
Journeyman
Options
This is very disappointing as when I gwt text messages with a location, I could copy and paste it to google maps, or if a courier send me something to collect from a foreign location, I cant copy and paste in the goolge maps, why was the removed with the last update ? Does anyone have a worknaround for this ?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Still working for me. Just copy the post code and paste into maps.
Gibbybhoy
Journeyman
Options
I'm using it in Greece, if I copy the address from say DPD or BOXNOW it won't paste to maps, you can't just use a postcode here as it covers a vast area not like the UK.
0 Likes
Gibbybhoy
Journeyman
Options
This is the option I get no paste1715855802498_1715855802489_0.jpg
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Sorry, this is a UK community. It's probably better to post in the Greek community

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/%CE%B5%CE%BB%CE%BB%CE%B7%CE%BD%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AC/ct-p/gr
0 Likes
Gibbybhoy
Journeyman
Options
I'm from the the UK, my phone is a samsung from the UK, my network is UK and I use a UK VPN, its not a country issue as it worked before the update.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Is it not a Google issue then? If you post on the Greece community, they may have a workaround, especially if you're based there.
Gibbybhoy
Journeyman
Options
I will ask on the Greek 1, as far as google goes ot worked the day before samsung done the update, anyway thanks fir taking the time to reply 👍
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
No problem, maybe reach out to Google community too.
AndrewL
Options

@Gibbybhoy: When you go to paste the address details into Google Maps, try tapping the 3 vertical dots on the right side of the pop-up options to see if 'paste' is available here. Alternatively, tap on 'Clipboard' to access any text that you have copied.