Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade program wont let me pay monthly

(Topic created on: 27-05-2022 01:03 PM)
Cosmic_Otter
Student
Options
Hi,

When i try to join the upgrade program to buy a s22 ultra I get to the checkout and it will only let me pay in full or in 3 via klarna instead of monthly as advertised.
I noticed the free case in the checkout seems to cause an error stating you cant checkout with multiple items when using the upgrade program so that might be the issue.
I cant delete the case from my basket so do t see a way forward.

T
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's strange @Cosmic_Otter as you should be able to pay monthly as stated in the Samsung Upgrade Programme Faqs.

I would suggest to give the department a call.

Mon - Sun 8am - 10pm

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_S6fYGqB
First Poster
Options

been in conversation with Samsung about this same issue since the 6th of may  They don't understand and they ask to continue to check out and take A new upgrade programme which is wrong. I suggest you wait until the free case promotion ends. which is what I am doing now. after numerous calls and emails

Simmybear31
First Poster
Options

Me too thought I was going mad and I don't even want the case!

0 Likes
Cosmic_Otter
Student
Options
Oh wow how annoying. Ok sounds like I will do the same.
0 Likes
Members_esWroSU
First Poster
Options

Just tried doing it myself to get 22 Ultra and found this in FAQ " You must purchase an eligible Samsung smartphone device and opt-in to the Samsung Upgrade Program at checkout using an approved Samsung Financing Account"

I think we are supposed to use financing ?

Edit: just tried different color and it worked. Seems like Samsung does not like to have white ones returned 
Edit 2 : nope, white one is ok with them just not the 256GB model?? why though????

0 Likes