Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG OVERALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FINANCIAL

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Redmichaelf1
Apprentice
Options

Hi ,I wasted today over 30 minutes over the phone with Samsung Customer service in Phillipines and UK based  few days ago .I spoke with a asian women over the phone ,she failed to provide customer service in all the questions  address to her about sasmung S22 .In the past I have applied to get an additional contract with Samsung in the past  ,providing passports ,scan of id credit checks  ,without and success waisted hours over the phone .I found Samsung services totally apauling  ,and beyond my expectation .Samsung corporation tries to save money employing cheap labour in Phillipines ,even when I recommended a friend ,refer a friend to get more points added on my Samsung account none of them has been offer  in the past .I been sold an agreement which Samsung failed in all the aspect of customer service ,product quality .Even the phone Samsung  S22 which I bee sold the battery started draining within less than 1 year was discharging very quickly ,poor quality  ,and overheating. Samsung failed on customer service ,product ,lying about quality ,rewiws and overall tech product .As well Samsung pass my personal details to 3 rd parties breaching GDPR rights and eu phoning me to get additional

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

OK, there's a lot to Unpack🎁 here.

If you want to DM me a list of your queries, along with any order/reference numbers, I can look into this for you. We'll get to the bottom of it.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK