Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gallery Backup

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 08:32 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi everyone, is there a way to backup photos to google like onedrive? i was thinking of switching to google but i like the fact one drive is linked to your gallery in 1 app and another is not required, thank you in advance.
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
You can back photos up to Google Photos you also get more space in Google Photos 15GB compared to OneDrives 5GB
0 Likes
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
Sorry but there is no way to use google instead, it would be so nice as Google gives more storage but afraid it's just not supported. 😔
0 Likes
Roystonmate
First Poster
Options
How do I backup photos in gallery to samsung?
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Thank you, hopefully it'll be supported in the future.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
its not to samsung, its to one drive. to access it go to your gallery app and at the top you'll see a cloud, from there link your Microsoft Account to samsung cloud.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
i was actually looking into the 100gb package as thats what i have with onedrive atm, but i was going to switch to google for the perks, not just for the storage.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

I myself use Google 1. £15.99 for 100gb of storage (includes images, videos, Gmail and anything else I back up), invoices a VPN and offers extra editing facilities.

Works for for me 👍
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi piperdog, thanks for the response. i actually had the 100gb free trial but i didnt really use it as i had onedrive 100gb, i was looking to switch to google for the perks you mentioned, not only for the storage. but i dont like the fact i have to have a separate app for it.
0 Likes
Roystonmate
First Poster
Options
Thanks
0 Likes