Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra not fast charging

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 12:36 AM)
Members_Bb0gtXQ
First Poster
Options

My phone stopped fast charging last week. It isn't the chargers, because they work the same on all other devices but the Samsung s22 ultra. It's clearly a software malfunction because I have been charging my phone for  2 hrs with a 45w charger and it just won't charge fast even turned off. I tested different methods to solve the charging problem such as cleaningthe charge port but it didn't work, never had this issue with any other samsung. I wonder if its a glitch samsung is not trying to fix. I hate this experience and it puts a bad taste in my opinion of samsung. They can atleast fix the issue or find a resolve

7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does the phone not say its fast charging in the battery section @Members_Bb0gtXQ  ?

If not and your sure the charging plug and cable are good then run the diagnostic tool found in your Samsung Members App. 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone if required. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix... 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Fraiser
Apprentice
Options
I've got the same problem at the moment when I plug it in it'll show fast charging for a few seconds but then revert back to saying just charging
0 Likes
Bendo411
First Poster
Options

Same issue. Please fix.

0 Likes
Members_HnDkSbH
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem .

0 Likes
TheS22ultraUser
First Poster
Options

Same issue, it started occuring recently.

Using 45W original charger, and charging speed is slower than before.

Seems some update messed up again, not new with Samsung phones.

If really Samsung cares about its customers this issue would be fixed ASAP.

0 Likes
bostonxo
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem.  Now can only do normal charging.  It's not the cable or charger cause it has been working and I also tried different c-to-c cable and charger.  The fast charging is not work and it happened I believe after some firmware update.  Please fix this.

0 Likes
Fred82747
First Poster
Options
Same issue here. After the previous update it jist stopped fast charging. All settings still state fast charging is turned on. Have tried with multiple charger and cable combos. It only trickle chsrges, takes about 4.5hrs. Beyond a joke. Needs a fix
0 Likes