Did you mean: 

S22 ultra Issues is it common

(Topic created on: 28-07-2023 11:26 PM)
BSuvarna
Explorer
Options
1) battery doesn't last long
2) crackle noise when I move the phone from.camera lens

My phone is on latest OS. Its a UK version with Exynos smartphone. 

So please give suggestions, my old S20 last 1 day from full charge, but my S22 ultra doesn't last even half day. 
12 REPLIES 12
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
The battery issue sounds like you have an app that's draining your battery?

You could solve this issue by Factory Reseting the phone, which sound drastic but I've just done mine and any issues I had just vanish, even battery drain. I get a good day out of mine even during heavy use.

The crackle sound, I'm not sure what you mean? Can you please explain more about this?
0 Likes
lmmartinsn
Pioneer
Options
Not sure on the ongoings, I do have a Note 20Ultra 5G 512 and lastley start to make a ratle sound right from inside next to the volume down button...unclear the resources.

Hope you get that sorted
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @BSuvarna  Are you using optmisation techniques such as only having connections such as Bluetooth,GPS and Wifi on when required and putting Apps which are not used regularly into sleep Mode. Some social Media apps such as Tiktok and Facebook can be Battery Hogs.   It it also generally recommended to wipe the cache partition after updates via  the Recovery Menu which deletes temporary files but keeps Data intact. Yes a Factory Reset can give a boost, just ensure you Back up Data before doing so.  

A clicking noise can be experienced when changing camera modes and coming out of camera (though not issue for me) but unless excessive not usually a concern.  You though check Diagnostics via Samsung Members.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
BSuvarna
Explorer
Options
No I mean on calls on wifi calls no matter which network or which location I hear breakage in calls. Also near the camera area I hear rattle noise. Like something is loose.
0 Likes
BSuvarna
Explorer
Options
Battery app doesnt should any app that is cause. So it must be the battery since, It's back from samaung repair center.
0 Likes
BSuvarna
Explorer
Options
When ever I move the phone I hear a rattle from camera area like something is lose in the camera area. Some online stated it is normal for lens in S22 ultra. But not sure about that. How do you go recovery partition on s22 ultra.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please could you upload a screenshot shot of your battery stats? Go to settings, battery and device care, tap on battery then tap on the graph which will list app usage as a percentage of the battery used. It would be helpful to fully charge the battery first then do the screenshot when the battery is low on charge.
BSuvarna
Explorer
Options
My battery settings Screenshot_20230729_152034_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20230729_152029_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BSuvarna 

Do you mean this  Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes