Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Infotainment Disconnecting from Handsfree Phone after new update

(Topic created on: 14-09-2023 09:38 AM)
Members_3L4HGqb
First Poster
Options

So this issue started months ago with my VW Infotainment. The S22ultra started to constantly disconnect Bluetooth from my infotainment every few seconds. Nothing worked, until Volkswagen issued an over the air update for their infotainment just two months ago. A few days ago I got a notification of a new software update for the phone and I did the update. The problems started again. Samsung we cannot keep going like this. There are still many open threads about this problem. I have my old S10 mobile phone still working and it always works, I never have any issues. I tried it as well. Its only with the S22 series. I need this as I need to be able to make and receive calls from my car. This is why we pay good money. 

We do not want anymore useless stock customer care replies. We need Action and proper firmware/software !!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Good afternoon, @Members_3L4HGqb. What Android version are you running please? Did you enrol for the One UI beta? 

0 Likes
Members_3L4HGqb
First Poster
Options

Android Version 13 One UI Version 5.1

0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@Members_3L4HGqb Have you spoken to VW in regard to this? They may need to provide an update to be in line with the Samsung update.

0 Likes
Members_3L4HGqb
First Poster
Options

VW had already issued an update which solved the problem. The problem started again following the last software update for Samsung.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_3L4HGqb: You may wish to try heading to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Tap the cog to the right of your VW system > Unpair > Toggle Bluetooth off then on again > Place your VW in pairing mode by following the manufacturers instructions > Select it from the list of available devices, then follow the on-screen instructions. I also recommend pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will perform a Soft Reset and address any temporary software issues that might be affecting the stability of your connection. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Members_3L4HGqb
First Poster
Options

Tried it , did not work. I only did a short 6 km trip and then it came back again. This started after the recent update as VW had solved the issue. This is a Samsung issue and I am tired of going in circles. It is not a VW issue since my Samsung S10 works perfectly. Please just solve it through your upodates.

0 Likes