Student
Options
No complaints that I can see all about S24 or Zip phone 
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @chalkie 

I agree the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra is a powerful phone , to which I still own. 

However there is always going to be an issue or concern that people vent about or want changing which is good as this is the way the manufacturers move forward with innovation. 

I also own the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra and s²⁴ Ultra and both are powerful in their own rights and bring new features and innovation too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

keugier
Navigator
Options
I had my s21 ultra for 3 years and then I changed to s24 ultra.
That phone was the best and probably why I skipped the others until I accidentally killed it.
I used the pro settings on s21 ultra often and I got some kool photos, however , the s241 ultra pro settings a bit different. I guess I just need to play more with it and discover the settings.
I guess all the s- series are Powerful in their own right but s21 ultra was simply the best 😁
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I would have kept my Note 20 ultra if the back didn't pop off and battery swell up. Luckily that happened within my 24 months warranty and the retailer gave me a refund that was considerably more than market value at the time. Really liked the design of that phone.
0 Likes