Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Constant reboot after UI6 update!

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 05:36 PM)
Members_fodmRr9
First Poster
Options

***** Samsung

Did the UI6 update and since then my phone is crashing constantly and rebooting, sometimes gets stuck in an endless loop of rebooting for hours and I have to hard reset and boot from the loader. Its a joke. I've read hundreds of posts of people experiencing the same thing but yet Samsung fail to release a fix to there dodgy update!

SAMSUNG fix this issue asap! Its a joke! 

7 REPLIES 7
keith30
Maestro
Options
That sounds like it's faulty, I have the S22ultra and mine updated last week and my device never restarts unless I reboot it myself. Maybe you need to have it looked at.
PoWaaa
First Poster
Options

Exact same, I'll be using Odin to revert to One UI 5.1 as I do not want to deal with that…

Webbo117
Apprentice
Options

Have had the exact same issue with my S22 Ultra, sent it to Samsung 'Trusted' partner to get it repaired as Samsung were able to extend my warranty by 90 days cover this issue.

The 1.4* rated repair company decided my phone was 'damaged' with a crack on the back panel (which wasn't there when I sent it) so quoted me £300 as the phone needed a new motherboard due to the issue. Furious with Samsungs rubbish customer service and having a £1k+ phone only last 2 years is an absolute joke.

I've now requested my broken phone back with a nice new crack as I don't want to pay that scummy repair company any money (loads of other reviews saying the same thing) - if you do send your phone off please take photos before hand, this was my mistake.

What a load of rubbish. Also if you have the restarting issue, the only fix is a new motherboard which is a joke.

ibizavet
Journeyman
Options
Oh my god. I've seen so many people with this reboot loop mode. I was going to send it to Samsung for repair but no way I'm paying for a motherboard!?!?
0 Likes
Options

I using s22 ultra 512 gb since 5 April 2022 , but after 20 April 2024 , oneui 6 update phone stuck in boot loop  

0 Likes
Options
  • Same problem  my phone crashed 20 April 2024 s22 ultra,  booting loop again and again , only 2 year of use it crashed 😑  cpu rebelling done by local service   again after 1 day problem started again
0 Likes
Members_NhElTS0
Apprentice
Options

I've been having the exact same problem since yesterday on my s22...has anyone been able to find a solution to at least back up the data?

0 Likes