Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Battery

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 03:19 PM)
Dokken
First Poster
Options

I've seen a bunch of post made about this topic, my experience with battery life of S22 Ultra is so horrible, i can't put it into words.

I switch from Apple and wanted to give Samsung a chance, also bought Galaxy Watch 5 pro, the whole thing...

I've tried every single "tip and trick" to save battery but nothing is doing it any good. I've been getting screen on time around 3.3h, it's insane.

My question is, has Samsung even addressed the issue? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Screen on time is totally subjective. It's a poor measure of the battery life on the phone. Been discussed many times on this community
I can get only 3 hrs at times
But then have the phone off charge for about two days
All depends on what you have loaded, your settings. What's running in the background constantly.
Using maps or streaming music etc etc.
Have you gone into app settings or put apps you are rarely using to sleep
Maybe even deleting apps you never use
Have to say my S22 Ultra has been OK. Even now its on One UI 5 Beta

I will say some genuinely do have issues with their phones, but always recommend getting Samsung to look into it
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
Generally I find it can take Android up to 2 months to figure out what you use and what apps/services it can disable to save battery life. That said the S22 battery is considerably worse than the S21 Ultra which was excellent. The S22 ultra is basically the Note that wasn't released so the battery won't be the most up to date design. Also using the pen will mean it charges when reinserted. Hopefully the S23 Ultra will be better.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dokken 

Can you run the phone from 100% battery using it normally until you get to around 15% and then in your Battery and Device Care Section tap on Battery and screenshot that page using the scroll capture option to include all the apps and also include the status bar at the top and then upload that into your thread here so we can see what's going on.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "