Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22+ (SM-S906N) Still not booting after the fixed One UI 6.1 update

(Topic created on: a month ago)
DondonCutexD
Explorer
Options

I just flashed the new firmware uploaded a while ago but my s22+ still not booting. I was stucked in Optimizing Applications/Carrier logo. I wish someone will help me with my problem. Screenshot 2024-05-09 223045.png

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Fixed? Thought it was still on hold. Anyhow, it's a rooted/flashed device, so unable to help. Suggest ask elsewhere.
AndrewL
Options

@DondonCutexD: Sadly, if you have installed the One UI 6.1 update onto your Galaxy S22+ from an unauthorised, third party site, then it won't be possible to troubleshoot any issues you're experiencing from this position. Unauthorised modifications such as this will also void your warranty, so all I can suggest, if possible, is uninstalling the update to restore your device to its official software version. 

0 Likes
DondonCutexD
Explorer
Options

My phone is not rooted :(( it was in original form since bought.

0 Likes
DondonCutexD
Explorer
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

@DondonCutexD: Sadly, if you have installed the One UI 6.1 update onto your Galaxy S22+ from an unauthorised, third party site, then it won't be possible to troubleshoot any issues you're experiencing from this position. Unauthorised modifications such as this will also void your warranty, so all I can suggest, if possible, is uninstalling the update to restore your device to its official software version. 

Hello, I did not do any modification on my device. I just downloaded new firmware that was released awhile ago for S22 series korean variant. Its just that I was affected by the first update that I won't let me unlock my device and then I reset it, after the reset, it won't boot. I did not root or do anything on my device though.

0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
If you can't bring it back to its original form. Then your last option is factory reset
0 Likes
DondonCutexD
Explorer
Options

I already done that. Still, no hope. This phone is stressing me!

0 Likes
posetilac
Explorer
Options

Help us understand if you downloaded an official update through Samsung Software update (in Settings menu), or you flashed it like you mentioned.

*Flashing means updating software through unauthorised apps.

0 Likes
Members_YpT79Ba
Journeyman
Options

Hello, Samsung support team is not helping at all. Samsung did not give us a clear explanation of the problem.

The solution for many people was to replace the motherboard.

What can you do when the phone is more than 2 years old, pay to repair a problem that comes from an official Samsung update?

This is unacceptable for an expensive smartphone like the S22 ultra.

Please, we need a precise answer and know if the problem is software or if the hardware was affected. At least, an official answer that says that Samsung is seriously investigating the problem...

MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
If you tried everything. Then there is nothing Samsung can do much about it. As AndrewL mentioned, it has voided your phone warranty.
0 Likes