Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Series Boot Looping

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Straight6Petrol
Journeyman
Options
I am experiancing an issue where my device is boot looping and randomly restarting.

Like MANY others I've tried everything from safe mode, cache clearing, full factory reset and even flashing firmware in Odin.

Nothing works and I even went as far as having the battery replaced in case but nope, restarts still remain.

The issue seems to be around WiFi and Bluetooth as these seem to make the phone more likely to crash but either way it's simply so unlikely to be hardware with so many people impacted.

Samsung, please pull your finger out and address this, acknowledge it or provide reassurance that one ui6.1 will resolve the issue. I know that's a buggy mess which has been silently pulled too, fresh of the green line issue and clearly this one as well. What happened to beta testing in house, or are we all beta testers now with hardware to burn?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Contact Samsung support 

0 Likes
Straight6Petrol
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately Samsung Support was as much use a chocolate teapot. The sent the phone off to some useless repair company you told me the warranty was void because I had a broken camera lens. Regardless of the fact that the camera wasn't at all the issue. They then told me it would £300 to bring the phone back under warranty and that there actually wasn't anything wrong with the phone on a hardware level so I had my broken phone returned and here we are
0 Likes
Dooley69
Student
Options
Mate can't be all S22 devices I'm using the S22+ and never suffered with boot looping
Straight6Petrol
Journeyman
Options
Which varient? Are you UK/Europe based or international?
0 Likes
Straight6Petrol
Journeyman
Options
Samsung, fancy helping us out?
0 Likes
Members_YpT79Ba
Journeyman
Options

Hello, Samsung support team is not helping at all. Samsung did not give us a clear explanation of the problem.

The solution for many people was to replace the motherboard.

What can you do when the phone is more than 2 years old, pay to repair a problem that comes from an official Samsung update?

This is unacceptable for an expensive smartphone like the S22 ultra.

Please, we need a precise answer and know if the problem is software or if the hardware was affected. At least, an official answer that says that Samsung is seriously investigating the problem...

Straight6Petrol
Journeyman
Options
Well said and couldn't agree more
0 Likes