Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 pre registration UK?

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 10:46 AM)
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Pre registration for the upcoming S22 has opened in US with offers and incentives.

What about the UK and other regions?
9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
An announcement will be made soon for the UK
Snapper99
Voyager
Options

Best they hurry up. It's not very good UK customer relations if they open up Pre-Order etc with offers & incentives in say the US and not elsewhere at the same time!!!

Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
So a week has gone by. So no sign of that 'soon'!
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I'm playing the world's smallest violin... There are more important things in life. Samsung will offer some incentive and no doubt people will still complain when they do so eventually that it's not as good or too difficult to claim etc.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
9th February registration and incentives will be announced. There's a countdown on the Samsung website and you can register your email address for updates. As it stands the phones likely won't be delivered until march at the earliest for the Ultra and later still for the other S22 devices.
0 Likes
fyvm
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I'm totally aware the is a first world problem! Just commenting on the 'soon' claim that proved to be over optimistic. I'm a long term fan of the S phones so will be getting the Ultra ordered day one.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I read the Ultra would be on time as that is where the main interest is and the others would be delayed to March.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Se

0 Likes