Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Plus No Data Connection

(Topic created on: 04-12-2023 07:52 PM)
Ethan777
First Poster
Options

I have had this problem since I got my s22+ phone a year ago. To connect to a mobile network I have to either restart my phone or turn flight mode on and off to get a connection and if it drops I have to restart the process... I need some help on fixing this issue because it's getting very frustrating not having data connection.. my data is on but doesn't connect unless I turn flight mode on and off or reboot device.. please help thanks!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there @Ethan777

What is the signal like in your area? From what you are describing, my initial thought was that you may be in a weak area or maybe in a not spot.

Have you tried another SIM from another network in your device (a network that you know has good signal in your area) to rule that in or out either way?

If it isn't a network issue, then I would have returned the device for replacement immediately and not waited a year. You may have to book a repair if it is the device.
0 Likes
Xcrystalx1987
First Poster
Options

@Ethan777 wrote:

I have had this problem since I got my s22+ phone a year ago. To connect to a mobile network I have to either restart my phone or turn flight mode on and off to get a connection and if it drops I have to restart the process... I need some help on fixing this issue because it's getting very frustrating not having data connection.. my data is on but doesn't connect unless I turn flight mode on and off or reboot device.. please help thanks!

I know this thread is old but just answering for anyone else who may be having trouble. This seemed to fix mine. In a reddit thread someone suggested uninstalling an app called carrier services. Only way i could find it in my device is searching google play store. I hit uninstall and my 5g seems to be working fine again. Hope this helps anyone whos issue isnt a motherboard issue. 

0 Likes