Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone freezing issue

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 06:19 PM)
coolvirus
First Poster
Options
Hi friends any one facing this issue on s22 ultra after updating one ui 5.0 then phone is freezing incoming call and watching youtube
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am having no issues at all after upgrade
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

YouTube and calls both outbound and inbound are fine on my phone @coolvirus 

This could be network related @coolvirus 

Try clearing the cache files of the YouTube app which may help and ensure all your apps are up to date.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
coolvirus
First Poster
Options
Thanks for your comment
0 Likes
ttw
Explorer
Options

Hi, Have you solved this problem? I have the same problem. My phone freeze often when I have an incoming call.

0 Likes
Members_mbdAgBj
First Poster
Options

Same me and its frustrating 

0 Likes
BayAreaGuy
First Poster
Options

Just installed current update to my S22 standard and have asked someone to call me; will see if any progress with regard to the S22 bricking each time I receive incoming call (have to power restart to get phone back; several times this week - Google Fi service, new phone).

0 Likes
BayAreaGuy
First Poster
Options

Nope, after hard boot I got a call from a friend and the S22 locked up as before; required restart to get phone into working order. Most recent update as of 4-08-2023 and phone is useless for receiving calls. Is this a Google Fi or Samsung issue?

0 Likes
IvanD113
Student
Options

Same thing, S22+ 256GB Exynos, tried clearing the cache, nothing helped, did a factory reset and it is still happening. Is samsung really not gonna acknowledge this issue?

When i receive a phone call the phone freezes and then reboots itself, and it is happening more often now...

0 Likes