Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.1 - Officially Delayed?

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Omura
Pioneer
Options
Hey!

Just wanted to discuss about the 6.1 update- looks like they rolled it out in Korea on Friday and then reverted it due to some boot issues...

S21s and Z4s seem to be unnaffected.

When do we all think One UI 6.1 will release properly for the S22 Series?
6 REPLIES 6
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah was twitching checking updates for my ZFold4
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
OmegaMutant
Pathfinder
Options
Be interesting to see how Samsung will support customers who have been affected by the boot issues, even if out of warranty, and also curious as to why the issue has only been identified? Surely they would have tested this across devices before rolling out?

🤷

But, your guess is as good as ours atm
barmybrummie
First Poster
Options
Will the a14 get the update
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The A14 is expected to receive One Ui 6.1 at some point,  without the new AI features.  Main benefit will be in animations and smoother performance.  I have heard about testing in the U.S.   Some information here https://www.androidcentral.com/apps-software/samsung-one-ui-6 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
laceyjoxo
Apprentice
Options

No idea when it'll happen but, i hope One UI 6.1 releases soon for the Galaxy s22 series 😕 they kept telling us all that we'd get the update in May and, now that month is here & now they are saying, they halted it due to booting issues 😕 

I just hope we (all Galaxy s22 series) users get update 6.1, soon!