Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home screen

(Topic created on: 29-11-2023 12:58 AM)
Maştaş
Apprentice
Options

Hello

I want to make some edits to my phone's Home screen and I share a screenshot of my home screen as an example. I would be very pleased if you could help develop my ideas by sharing your home screenshot. Do you have any suggestions on who and which channels I should follow on the internet in this regardI am open to suggestions and also if you mention in the comments applications that are little known but very useful, I can get a chance to experience them.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
More you have widgets on the home screen, you are slowing down your processor speed. Also, you'll be might have trouble talking or might make your call cracking. Your choice
0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
While widgets can provide quick access to information, having too many on your home screen can impact performance. This is because widgets are extra extension of an app which is already running on your smartphone.
0 Likes
Maştaş
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20231128_020029.jpg

0 Likes
Maştaş
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for sharing, but so far I have not encountered such a problem. In addition, many users around the world personalize their phones with widgets and various methods, and it is beautiful. 

0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Sir, I did say your choice, and my advice is for those wishes to known issues
0 Likes
lance78
Voyager
Options
My home screen 1701257142102.jpg
0 Likes