Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - S22 Ultra Samsung "Permanently Locked Please contact Samsung Service Support"

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 10:19 PM)
Members_o94K9Wi
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Phone ran out of battery, put on charge then turned on my phone the other night.

Entered Passcode. Didn't recognize my input, said incorrect. Entered carefully and slowly again. Same thing. 

After some frustration as know I hadn't forgotten it. Held power and volume down until it restarted. 

Entered again same thing. Then went to the message. "Entered too many time incorrect pin, Phone has been permanently locked for security, contact Samsung Support to reset" or along these lines. 

I've been through the Chat bot, told a service center would be able to unlock phone. The 2 main service center stores in the UK said they aren't able to and the phone would need a factory reset. 

I've contacted a few data recovery companies, some say it is possible others said it isn't possible to get the data off it and option is to factory reset / wipe phone.

I'm looking for a definitive answer is there ANY way to unlock the phone without losing the data? I haven't backed it up in a few months and there is some important docs etc saved on it. 

Just can't believe there isn't a way to resolve this without factory reset. 

#Password #Reset #S22ultra #datarecovery #unlock #security #knox #bypass #HELP

5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @Members_o94K9Wi. Take a look at this link

Once you log in with your Samsung details and if there is an internet connection on your phone, you can locate it and remotely unlock it. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
That_tech_dude
Student
Options

Sorry brother, the only way is to hard reset 

0 Likes
Lily2985
First Poster
Options
I'm experiencing a similar problem to Members_094 but with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A. The screen shows 'enter password' when I open the tablet. I enter the only password I use each time to open the tablet and press 'done'. A message then pops up 'try again in 29 seconds' and the screen shuts down. There's no other option to move on from this continuous merry go round!!!
ETo1
First Poster
Options

this doesn't work when it's permanently locked because it doesn't show as 'locked'.

0 Likes
dessy des
Student
Options

I'm facing the same problem. After charging my phone, the facial recognition suddenly doesn't work as well as the pattern password. When the facial recognition doesn't work, the phone suggests, 'If this doesn't work, try restarting the phone' (something along those lines). However, when I try restarting it, the action requires my pattern password. I input the correct one, but it says it's incorrect. Frustrated, I kept inputting my pattern password multiple times because it was definitely the correct one. Then, my phone was permanently locked, even without the 30 seconds or 5 minute warnings. There is important data within there and I haven't backed up the latest content.

I literally bought the phone and have proof and evidence, so there's no way Samsung couldn't unlock the phone without factory reset. 

0 Likes