Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glow finance issues

(Topic created on: 23-05-2022 07:56 PM)
Eman303
First Poster
Options
I don't know who samsung as finance partners bur currently I have had an ongoing issue with them since I bought my s22 ultra on pre order, I have set up a DD twice now and I am still getting charged late repayment fees as the money is not going out of my account, I am looking to contact the fca about this, I've had this escalated and twice I've paid late fees twice I've set up a direct debit.

Why should I pay for a fault on there side!!

This is making me feel like I want to leave Samsung!!
2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The money not leaving your account because Glow haven't tried to collect it. I'm confused by what you mean by you set up the direct debit? How did you do this?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Eman303 

Samsung use Klarna as a finance option.

The Direct Debit is set up by Klarna and then should have been finalised by the bank.

A person can set up a standing order manually but not a direct debit or did you contact your bank directly to try and get this Direct Debit set up ?

Glow Finance is from what I can tell from a Google Search a standalone finance company who usually are used by MVNO Network operators.

My question to you is did Samsung directly sell you the phone and then deliver it to you ?

Or did you buy through a network or reseller etc ?

If so you'll need to contact them and Glow finance directly for support.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes