Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S22 Ultra One Ui 6 Official

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 07:51 PM)
Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
Who received one ui 6 official on their s22 ultra. Its been released 2 days ago to European countries but i haven't received. Maybe because i got it from the Philippines. But who has one ui 6 official update. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
Ahh okay, I did see on another post today if you have bought it from another country that could also be why, you may have to wait until its available in the Philippines if that's were you got the phone from, I haven't seen any information on when it's going to be released there unfortunately

View solution in context

24 REPLIES 24
keith30
Maestro
Options
I haven't yet and I'm in the UK mine is with o2 unlocked
0 Likes
Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
We should receive it by the end of November
0 Likes
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
I got the update yesterday. Is your phone locked to a network? If it is that could be why you haven't recieved it as some carriers don't release it as quick as others
0 Likes
Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
No its unlocked and bought from the Philippines to the uk.
0 Likes
Solution
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
Ahh okay, I did see on another post today if you have bought it from another country that could also be why, you may have to wait until its available in the Philippines if that's were you got the phone from, I haven't seen any information on when it's going to be released there unfortunately
Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
Oh okay so the update is region based. Thank you
0 Likes
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
It is yeah, different regions are receiving it at different times
01Tonyc02
Journeyman
Options
Yep I have just tonight
0 Likes
Bigron
Explorer
Options
I'm with O2 in the UK and mine updated at 7am this morning and iv got a S22ultra
0 Likes