Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s22 ultra - Battery: 100% in morning and can't finish the day without charging. Anyone help?

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 06:01 PM)
Members_zuUx1ER
Apprentice
Options

Hello I've received galaxy s22 ultra yesterday, before I'd huawei p30 pro. I need say that i can't believe how battery is finish fast, my p30 pro that i have buy in April 2019, is still more better. I'm 100% in morning and i can't finish the day without charging. How is possible, everyone can help me. If i can't get solution i will turn the phone.

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
The battery does take time to settle once you get it. The first couple of weeks the phone is typically in the optimisation stage so the battery will run a little faster. Give it a couple of weeks and hopefully once it learns your usage patterns it will settle down.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_zuUx1ER 

Can you just clarify please.please.

Have you received the Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra ?

Is so is this the SnapDragon or Exynos version  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_zuUx1ER
Apprentice
Options

I'm from France, i have buy by Samsung shop, i think is exynos. I have pass order Saturday normally they say shipping is from 24 February, but they send Monday and I've received yesterday in morning. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok @Members_zuUx1ER 

Do please heed the advice given by @Maria_vm 

Also the battery will reach optimum output when discharged and recharged a few times.

You can see if it's an Exynos by downloading the CPU-Z app from the Playstore.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As mentioned the phone will be updating and optimising for a week so just use the phone as you would normally use.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Also check in your phone's Device Care and Battery to see if this highlights anything using your battery.

You can also see there if your battery is still in it's learning phase.

Sometimes clearing the phone's System cache files can help. None of your information is deleted this way.

Https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

Take into consideration it's a new phone so typically a person uses it more often to get a handle on it and tweak it's settings etc @Members_zuUx1ER 

Members_zuUx1ER
Apprentice
Options

Thanks you for your answers, really i'm disappointed with this situation, i had 98% in morning now i have 48% i don't use intensively just messaging and sometimes Facebook. With my p30 pro 3 years old is 60% in this moment usually. I will see for finish day without charging. 😕

0 Likes