Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!!!FUTURE IDEA!!! & Camera on S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 19-01-2023 02:55 PM)
Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
!!!SAMSUNG PLEASE READ!!! 

Been using my S22 ultra for a while now and yes I am very happy with it...its just a shame that it doesn't have a certain feature on this fancy device with such a fancy camera with amazing capabilities apart from one which the iif150 does, a £100 phone on amazon and it does it in 1080p... Which is night vision video recording. 

This feature would be a massive selling point and would have people bending over backwards given the fact that not many devices have this capability or hardware. 

You can thank me later.... With an S24 ultra with night vision recording☺️😉

Many thanks 

Colin 

7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you tried using Expert RAW?
You have an astro mode for night sky photos.
You can use Pro mode on the camera or Expert RAW app to adjust exposure with adjustments available.
Probobly get a sharper photo as well
You do of course have the night mode option with the camera app
Expert RAW is available through the Galaxy Store
Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
Hi Glen

Yeah the night shot in pic form is great but it's night shot video that needs to be added...cant you just remover the IR filter off a cam n give it a go on something lol. I'd just want it as a scroll option on the bottom along with photo, video, portrait and so on. True Night shot Black and white would be a game changer.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ah in video OK.
It really all depends on feedback from the surveys developers will get on whats important.
It's worth going into the support section on the members app and leaving your suggestion.
Could be something that they haven't considered.
It would of course need plenty of software development work. So probably won't see it on phones in the immediate time, but possibly in a future one
Sounds like something that would be a feature some would like
Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I mentioned it and they told me to put it on here lol... Or I could be getting confused. I know but have you seen the iif150. That has it in 1080p and its on £100 on amazon... I've literally just ordered one purely for that capability and the fact that phone isn't half bad either to look at and to play with... If anything it's an extremely good back up.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Vanner84: Thank you for your suggestion, as we use all customer feedback to drive future innovations in our products. We haven't revealed the details of our soon to be announced Galaxy devices, so you might want to tune in to see if the feature you've described is included. Our lips are sealed right now, but if you'd like to pre-register for the Unpacked event on the 1st February, then please follow the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked/

Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
Ahhh your jokin... Please dont tell me the s23's got video night shot. I wouldn't of upgraded when I did if I knew 🙄 ah well cest la vie I suppose. Tellin ya now I'll be gutted if it has lol
0 Likes
Gadgetman86
Pioneer
Options
Night vision recording will be an awesome feature. Hopefully Samsung add that to the S24 series.
0 Likes