Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floating Shortcut Bar

(Topic created on: 31-03-2024 02:21 PM)
Members_PJ36pFG
Apprentice
Options

Hi, just purchased a S22 Ultra and all is good except I have a floating bar that contains the following symbols: Emoji, Space, Delete, Keyboard and Enter. It appears on all screens. If I start to enter text in say Internet explorer or compose an email, the bar changes to a small floating circular button with a keyboard symbol (I also then have a full keyboard at the bottom). 

How can I disable/stop the floating bar/button from appearing.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Members_PJ36pFG: To help me gain a better understanding of what you're seeing, please provide a screenshot of the floating button, and I will look into this further for you. If you're unsure how to do this, please refer to the guide in the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/record-and-capture-your-galaxy-phone-screen/

0 Likes
Members_PJ36pFG
Apprentice
Options

Please see the two recordings with the bar and button circled. See new photos.

Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Is it Samsung keyboard, video still not appearing? Try disabling floating toolbar in keyboard settings 

0 Likes
Members_PJ36pFG
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your input. It is the Samsung keyboard but the toolbar I am referencing is not across the top of the keyboard which Standard fixed and not floating. That toolbar I can turn on and off. I get The standard fixed keyboard and sometimes a floating blue button with a keyboard icon appears in the middle of the screen. If I touch the button, the standard fixed keyboard disappears and the floating toolbar replaces the blue button. If I touch the keyboard icon in the new toolbar I now get a floating keyboard. Best to see the two images.

0 Likes
Members_PJ36pFG
Apprentice
Options

I have removed the videos as they seem not to have been approved.  See the new attached photos.

Floating Keyboard button.pngFloating Toolbar.png

0 Likes
Members_PJ36pFG
Apprentice
Options

Sorry to report this does not address/solve the problem. Thanks for the idea though.

0 Likes