Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus not redeemable?

(Topic created on: 26-09-2022 10:25 AM)
Garyc123
Journeyman
Options

Hi I've just ordered an s22 from the Samsung website, not arriving for 2 to 4 weeks due to the colour I've chosen.

I decided to purchase this phone based on the 12 months Disney subscription as I factored this into the overall value I paid.

The terms of the offer say I must claim my code by this Thursday 29th September.

The information I gather from reading this forum is that I can only claim the code by clicking the link on the promotion page from the new phone ( which won't arrive until after the cut off point for recieving the code).

Therefore it appears the advertised promotion is not redeemable for me, essentially I've been scammed into purchasing the phone and Samsung are falsely advertising this offer which will be impossible to redeem.

Is this correct? If so I will be canceling my order.

Or is there a way to get my code for the subscription before the phone turns up and before the redemption cut off?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
KubzMaverick
First Poster
Options
Am looking for the same to redeem, I believe u have until November to redeem, and as long as u have purchased within the allocated date time, you'll be fine.. that's my understanding, just trying to find where I redeem it now, that's where am struggling, I'd anyone can help.
0 Likes
Garyc123
Journeyman
Options

I've read ALL the terms and conditions as I've had previously issues of being messed around by Samsung.

Section 21 of the full terms reads: 'participants must complete the claim no later than 30 September 2022 and redeem the Disney+ code by 14 October 2022 23:59 BST.

Claims and code redemptions received after this will be invalid'

Therefore I have until Friday to claim the offer code or my claim will be invalid.

The phone won't arrive and I will not possess the ability to claim until well beyond this date.

Therefore I maintain Samsung appear to be advertising an offer that is simply not redeemable.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
To claim the promotion you'll need your phone device IME number plus some other details, so you'll have to pray that you receive your new phone before the date expires.
0 Likes
Garyc123
Journeyman
Options

It almost definitely won't arrive before that date passes.

If I can't redeem the offer the phone will be sent straight back.

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You will be able to redeem it as it counts from when you received it 

0 Likes
Garyc123
Journeyman
Options

Anyone able to to confirm that?

I have a feeling they will just direct me to section 21 of the offer terms.

0 Likes
Members_oYjKHAT
First Poster
Options

Mate I have been on samsung boost for 4 days now & I still not been able to generate a code, this is a awful site it just seems that it won't work

0 Likes
bandyro79
Student
Options
Same here...trying for 4 days and nothing...
0 Likes
Hello-im-Garry
First Poster
Options

Hey 

Go to https://www.disneyplus.com/redeem

You'll be able to do it there :smiling-face:

0 Likes