Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted emails still showing in the inbox of my S22

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
easybrowser
Explorer
Options

A problem arose several months back on my S22 where emails that I had deleted using other emails clients on  my Windows PC were still showing in my INBOX.

I installed BlueMail on my S22 and it didn't have this problem.

This sadly resulted in my moving over to using BlueMail - which is actually pretty good - but I really like the picture resizing function in Samsung email when emailing out pictures.

Just the other day though - after months of frustration - I determined that if I changed the Sync schedule from "Auto (when received)" to "Every 15 minutes", the problem went away.

I had used the "Auto (when received)" on my S10 before this and on my S22 until, out of the blue, this problem arose several months back.

I'm happy now but frustrated that I had to go through this.

I should mention that I had the same problem on my Samsung Tab S9 FE and this fixed the problem there as well.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e always had my sync settings to every 15mins on my S22ultra using Virgin Media email without any problems.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

This sounds more like an app problem than a device one.

Best to go back to the app developers and ascertain what the issue is and whether they plan a fix......
0 Likes
easybrowser
Explorer
Options

I always had my sync settings set to ""Auto (when received)" on all my Samsung phones going way back without problem. So, what happened to me here would be the same as you all of a sudden having problems and it not occurring to you that you needed to change your sync settings to something else.

0 Likes
easybrowser
Explorer
Options

I agree. The more so  in that it was also happening on my Tab S9 SE - which cloned it's settings from my phone. Is there another forum I should be using for this kind of thing? With my having found the solution on my own, I just thought I would post it in case it was helpful to anybody else.

0 Likes