Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera

(Topic created on: 23-06-2023 03:59 PM)
MaryRH
Apprentice
Options
Hi 
How I can take good and sharp picture with my phone s22 ultra? Compare to other phone such as IPhone with same position and subject, my taken picture was not really clear and sharp and the quality is not that great. I choose s22 ultra for the good camera and I need to take close and sharp pictures of my eyelash or brows clients but not happy at all and so disappointed. Any suggestions? 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I can't offer much but clean lense and Good lighting does help. Also a sense of distance as well as close up.
My s10 took some amazing photos.20190504_050156~3_70_1603079086.jpg20190810_050357~2_68_1565422025.jpg20190817_050121_2370_1566014480.jpg
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
1.Stand a bit further away and use the 3x zoom camera.
2. Before pressing shutter button long press the screen and when the exposure ring appears slightly decrease the exposure by moving it to the left.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
For macro photos. It's best to use the wide angle lens
Naturally clean lenses and don't use camera lens protectors
Tapping on the bit you want in focus
Can always try using Pro Mode and manually adjust the focus
lyl123
Explorer
Options
In the camera app there up the top it should say either 3:4 19:16 1:1 or full if you click whatever one it is there should be an option to do im pretty sure its 200mp on the s22 ultra so for the best mega pixel shots click the 200mp
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I take a lot of closeups which is challenging as mobiles don't like it if held too close to a subject as the focus seems to struggle. I have found it better to hold the phone at least a couple of feet away from the subject keeping really still and edit the picture afterwards cropping to the desired size. If the surface is not reflective, using the flash can help increase the level of detail and sharpness as low lighting conditions can make phones struggle and cause blur or poor detail. It's a case of trial and error. Sometimes simple things make a big difference such as turning a light on in a room or pointing a lamp at the subject etc. In good lighting conditions these phones take amazing pictures second to none, but for closeups or where lighting is poor it can be a bit of a lottery. I hope this helps
lyl123
Explorer
Options
Please Get back to me if it helped I'd love to know😃 thanks
0 Likes
MaryRH
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your help but my camera settings always is 3:4 or 3:4 108MP. I use the ring light so the light is really good but still not good pictures.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@MaryRH: Are you making sure to tap on the area of the Camera viewfinder you want to focus on, to adjust the sharpness of the image? If you adjust the focus to your preference, you may wish to try pressing and holding on the screen to lock the auto focus and exposure, to prevent any automatic adjustments. You can also tap the grey circle with the white dots inset to enable 'Detail enhancer' for clearer images. 

0 Likes