Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry zoom quality for Galaxy S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 01:23 PM)
Anandu Mohan
Student
Options

3X optical lens3X optical lens15X zoom15X zoom10X zoom (thinks its digital zoom, after clicking 10x optical zoom button )10X zoom (thinks its digital zoom, after clicking 10x optical zoom button )

After shifting from 3X optical lens to 10Xoptical lens there is too much blurriness in the photo captured. I have noticed that actually when we click on the 10x optical lens on the camera app, the phone is not really shifting to 10X lens, its in between 3X and 10X range. To achieve the proper  10X optical lens I have to zoom in till 15X so that I can see visible change of shifting of lenses from 3X to 10X. I don't know it may be because of the new software update the phone received till March 2024. Anyway its annoying that these lenses are not properly shifting while capturing a moment. I'm also eager to know whether anyone faced the same issues after update. I have reset the camera App but no difference. Hope anyone can tell me a solution for this annoying bug. Wishing Samsung will correct this bug in the upcoming updates.   #s22ultra #camera #bug

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think it's a software problem. I have this issue all over my 3 cameras now and they are all Samsung phones and they all received the updates, I am experiencing zoom blurriness, but it's the worse on the maximum zoom of each phone, at least on the 2 older phones zoom used to be a lot clearer than it is now. I think the new software is trying to be more technologically advanced, but it's not well optimised.
Anandu Mohan
Student
Options

Yeah this is so irritating while capturing.. i rechecked the bug and still its there.. also 3X optical has this problem too.. its not switching to actual optical lens. Hope they gonna fix it. People who dont know about this error is still capturing a moment while their photos are blurry. Sad story right..

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Tbh probably some users don't care that much, but for a few interested in taking good photography this pill is a bit hard to swallow. I believe Samsung will find a fix for it. Some pictures are good but some are not that good.
0 Likes