Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side panel closing itself

(Topic created on: 25-10-2021 12:54 PM)
ailic1997
Journeyman
Options

Hi there!

I got myself a S21 Ultra. I have my side panels activated and the same way I had them on my S10+.

I have one issue though: Everytime I minimise an app and open the side panel it closes itself one time, even if I open a folder fast enough it just closes itself when I open it for the the first time after closing/minimising an app.

Sure it's not a big issue but it's really annoying tbh.. I have the swipe gestures activated and this seems to interfere somehow, when I turn them off it seems to work just fine.

Find attached a screenshot of the panel I am talking about. And please don't comment on the amount of folders or that it's way too much for the RAM or whatever.. That's what I got on the US community and I never had this issue with the S10+.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Restart didn't help and I am not keen to reset my phone and I also don't want to deactivate the swipe gestures and side panels tbh..

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20211025-134357_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@ailic1997: As you're encountering the issue under specific circumstances while Swipe Gestures are active, the issue could potentially be software related. Next time it happens, please send an Error Report, as this will allow our experts to investigate the issue. To do this, please head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of experiencing the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app.

0 Likes
ailic1997
Journeyman
Options

Hey there!

Thank you for your message. I did that just now.. I hope they can fix it as it is getting more tedious with every day. I also tried activating the side panel and swipe gestures on two different S21 Ultras and the same thing happens.

Thanks again!

0 Likes