Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 plus

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 12:09 AM)
Chris nickson
Apprentice
Options

Just would like to say how terrible service I've received from Samsung 2weeks they have had my s21+ for repair to tell me no parts available.. Die to logistics Replacement handset.. Not the same color bearing in mind i have so called care plus with this device and to try get through on the phone is a miracle and then passed to every to d**k and Harry it's ridiculous service and regret buying a 1000£ handset for the after service to be pants 🤣🤣

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Chris nickson
Apprentice
Options

Finally received new device sorry guys but shocking service contemplating getting normal insurance now instead of care plus as was without device just under a month...

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not good at all @Chris nickson 

Manufacturers are having difficulties in manufacturing phones due to parts availability especially chips etc,  but I'm not sure this is affecting repairs of phones.

When I needed a display replacing on one of my previous Samsung phones one of the Samsung Repair Centres in my Home Town didn't have the part but was fortunate as I had another local Samsung Repair Centre who did. 

I'd rather use a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre or the Doorstep Repair Service ( if the phone model is eligible and the service available in your region ) than send the phone away. However sending the phone away I appreciate may have been the only option available.

In my personal experience with repairs I found that delays can happen due to parts, engineers availability and the previous workload before one's own phone that's awaiting repair.

Parts delay can be an issue and I appreciate this can go onto compound the stress already being felt because of the phone needing to be repaired.

May I ask what needed to be repaired on your phone @Chris nickson ?

Im not sure about what you mention about a " replacement handset " 

Did you accept the replacement handset albeit being a different colour ?

In any event I hope this is resolved asap for you.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Chris nickson
Apprentice
Options

Needed new screen and back glass I had no option but accept the black one when it comes however hopeing they do gt parts for phones inn the future as it's a joke

Solution
Chris nickson
Apprentice
Options

Finally received new device sorry guys but shocking service contemplating getting normal insurance now instead of care plus as was without device just under a month...

0 Likes