Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeem Galaxy Budds

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 06:05 PM)
Rjmcilroy
First Poster
Options
I don't have the option to redeem my buds on benefits and finding it very difficult to get any information from EE on how or why this isn't available. How do I redeem these items as its part of the reason I took the upgrade with EE and didn't move to a different provider.

Any information would be grateful as I'm getting rather annoyed 
4 REPLIES 4
AminH
Explorer
Options

Hey, @Rjmcilroy! You can submit your claim using the following link: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB

Drewp60
First Poster
Options
I don't think EE is a qualifying retailer as they don't appear on the samsung list. Any thoughts? Drewp60
JaseTrue
Student
Options
Samsung make the whole process difficult. They ask for delivery note when they should just check with the provider. Then it takes 5 working days to email and it says up to 45 days to receive the extras. At the end of the day it shouldn't involve the end customer being frustrated but it does frustrate 1000s of people unnecessarily. And for what- older buds that go for half retail price on Ebay and there are newer and better ones about now. Samsung should sort this out!!!!!
Fitzy77
First Poster
Options
Hi Amin. I don't have an order or invoice number as my phone was an upgrade from Sky. We can't find this on any emails?
0 Likes