Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 23-07-2021 08:23 PM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

S21 devices on the U.K. carrier branded firmware for O2 on CSC code O2U are now receiving the July update for AUG4.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

S21 devices on the U.K. carrier branded firmware for Vodafone on CSC code VOD are now receiving the July update for AUG4.

This only leaves the carrier branded S21 devices for Three network, CSC H3G, to release. Last as usual. 

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

AUG4 VOD_ 1 CheckFirm.png

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Jauhari
Journeyman
Options

Still Waiting an Update in Indonesia for July Security Patch 

0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Another weekend without my network three UK pushing the July update this is probably how it'll be now , a month behind. August we'll get the July patch 
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It has always been this way with carrier branded phones.

This is why, on the S20 series last year, carrier branded models were omitted from the Samsung Beta testing as it would take carriers too long to certify each test release. 

The U.S. has the same problem which is why their devices are running older firmware with the latest Android Security patch added on as it takes them around 3+ weeks to certify for release. 

Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Shame Samsung can't or rather won't flash a carrier branded phone back to oem if you take it into one of their fulfilment/ repair centres.
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
It was getting better tho with my carrier they was maybe 12th of every month maybe earlier sometimes, now they seem to have fallen a month behind. Its frustrating because these software updates are needed to sort these ultras out mine seems to be heating up again and video recording is bad at the moment.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The AUG4 update has been released at long last for those with carrier branded S21 devices for the U.K. network Three on CSC code H3G.

aug4 h3g.PNG

Only took 21 days since the original release of AUG4.

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked S21 UK

G99XBXXU3AUGM August security Update 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

AUHB UPDATE

This latest release is the 16th for the Global, Exynos, S21 series and is currently being rolled out by Samsung only 20 days after the August update.

This update is for general bugfixes and camera improvements.

Initially, as always, this is a staged roll out to the non-carrier branded, stock Samsung CSC codes first.

The Galaxy S21 Global, Exynos, devices that will receive this update are...

• S21 5G model SM-G991B
  • S21+ 5G model SM-G996B
  • S21 Ultra 5G model SM-G998B

This latest release replaces the previous G99*BXXU3AUGM build.

Changelog

• General bugfixes
  • Camera improvements

The update = G99*BXXU3AUHB

Download = 950MB (TBC)

Build date = 17 August 2021

Release date = 25 August 2021

Camera version = 11.0.03.24

One UI version = 3.1

Android Security patch = 01 August 2021

This is the 16th stable update in 212 days. Average = 1 update every 13 days.

(N.B. This post will be updated as more information becomes available)

AUHB System information

AUHB UPDATE Settings.jpg

AUHB camera version 11.0.03.24

AUHB_Camera.png