Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW BUKG Android 12 bugfix update rolling out in U.K.

(Topic created on: 26-11-2021 10:17 PM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

[UPDATE] Now available for the U.K.

Only 11 days after the initial release of stock Android 12, Samsung have begun rolling out their second official stock update of Android 12, One UI 4, for the S21 series of international devices.

With a Build date of just 3 days ago, it would seem that this is a bugfix update.

Initially, as always, this is a staged rollout to the non-carrier branded, stock Samsung CSC codes first.

The Galaxy S21 international devices that will receive this update are...

• S21 5G model SM-G991B
  • S21+ 5G model SM-G996B
  • S21 Ultra 5G model SM-G998B

This latest release replaces the previous G99*BXXU3BUK8build on the international devices.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

System information

BUKG UPDATE_Settings.jpg

The update = G99*BXXU3BUKG

Download = 330.59MB

Build date = 23 November 2021

Release date = 26 November 2021

Camera version = 12.0.00.83 (no change)

One UI version = 4.0

Android Security patch = 01 November 2021

This is the 21st stable update for the Exynos model in 305 days. Average = 1 update every 15 days.

TOP TIP: Wipe the phone's cache partition and use the Galaxy App Booster after updating.

(N.B. This post will be updated as more information becomes available)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
40 REPLIES 40
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What's new

Whats new BUKG.jpg

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Naveedlone
Journeyman
Options
Hope this fixes what has been such a poor public release. Never had so many issues with apps and performance before this one.
rodmendes92
Explorer
Options
Finally some good news... So disappointed with Samsung since android 12 update!
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I must say that I am impressed with the battery life on this BUKG update.

Normally I do not comment on battery life until the phone settles down after 2 or 3 charge cycles but this first charge since updating with 75% used and no Power saving is looking good. Certainly as good as Android 11, if not better. Am really liking this BUKG update so far.

BUKG BATTERY 3_Device care.png

Lforest
Pioneer
Options

Im having issues installing the apps on the 998B.  What a mess this launch has been, I hope this fixes the problem.  No apps at all from google play store.

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I havent vot this update yet but hope its fixes the bugs, not being able to update all my apps is driving me insane

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Anyone in the UK got the UKG update? I haven't seen anything on my phone as yet

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@-Robot- 

Nothing for the U.K. yet for the BUKG update.

Samsung has increased their staged roll-out, today, to these countries/carriers...

Screenshot 2021-11-30 135137.png

0 Likes
Lforest
Pioneer
Options

Imagine me, I'm in panama central America.. Let's seee..

0 Likes