Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to claim your gift when you pre-order the Galaxy S21 family

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 08:19 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

1711310056-SAMSUNG-PROJECT-U-HERO-PRE-ORDER-PROP-LAND copy.jpg

We’ve just watched Galaxy Unpacked and just can’t wait to get our hands on the Galaxy S21!

Make sure you pre-order your Galaxy S21 family by the 28th January 2021, so that you can get your amazing pre-order gift from us!

What pre-order gift will I get?

Which S21 did you pre-order?

Galaxy S21

Galaxy S21+

Galaxy S21 Ultra

What gift can I claim?

Galaxy Buds Live and SmartTag

Galaxy Buds Live and SmartTag

Galaxy Buds Pro and SmartTag

How do I get my pre-order gift?

• If you pre-order your Galaxy S21 from the Samsung UK Online Shop or Samsung Ireland Shop, you’ll be asked to select your gift when you place your order. It’s as simple as that.
  • If you pre-order from Samsung KX or any other participating retailer follow our guide on how to claim below. Easy as 1-2-3. 

How to claim your pre-order gift

Samsung KX, Student and Employee partner portals and participating retailers

1. Once your new Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, launch the Samsung Members app on your new phone.
  2. Tap the Benefits tab and tap the pre-order claim banner. You’ll need the IMEI of your new phone to go through the claims process.   
  3. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email to move it forward. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery.

Claiming your pre-order gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted on your new device via Samsung Members. The banner will not be available on any other devices
  • Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (GMT) on 29th January 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 28th February 2021.
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, do send the team an email at janpreorder@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at [0333 016 3421] (UK, IOM or CI) or [01223 8289] (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

*NEW*When will I get my preorder gift?

• Your pre-order gifts will be fulfilled up to 45 days after an accepted claim. 
    • Your claim was integrated into your purchase and basket for the Samsung UK and Samsung Ireland shops
    • If you purchased from a participating retailer, you need to go through the claims process and the countdown starts once your claim is approved.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our offer,  please let us know below. 

^SachikoT

146 REPLIES 146
AlanGalaxy
Pioneer
Options
can you select what colour buds pro you receive? I've pre ordered the S21 ultra in silver and would like the silver Buds pro but they look black on the website and I didn't see anywhere to change the colour.
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Not according to the advisior that I spoke to, is a pity as on the American website you get $200 dollars credit and can select whichever colour you want

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

As answered in this thread the gifts that you can claim are all black, regardless of the colour of the S21 you order. 

We are aware that in some countries the pre-order gifts may vary but believe that the great offer of Buds Pro or Buds Live (dependent on whether you've pre-ordered S21 Ultra or S21+/S21) as well as the all-new Galaxy SmartTag is a mighty fine way to celebrate the new Galaxy in your life!  

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Also, we wanted to make sure that there is clarity on the fulfilment and delivery of your gifts to make sure that your expectations are aware.

While we will do our best to get your gifts to you as soon as possible, all claims may take up to 45 days from the validation of your claim as advised in our Need-to-Knows. This will depend on the claim submission and validation process via members for participating retailers or the claims process integrated into the purchase journey for the Samsung UK Online Shop. 

0 Likes
MrMP
First Poster
Options
Hi is there a list of participating retailers? I don't have good reception from the networks in your online shop
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

If you buy direct from Samsung store you get the buds and smart tag with the order.  No need to claim!

AntS
Options
-eMeM-
Explorer
Options

I wanted to buy a mobile phone now, I know that pre-orders come with buds, but when I go to pay, I get a message that they are sold out, and I must remove them from the list if I want to continue buying. Nowhere is it stated until stocks run out, but that gifts are received in pre-order by January 28th !!!!!20210122_200816.jpg

0 Likes
Jimmyh3232
Apprentice
Options
Hey everyone I have upgraded to the new s21 ultra and when doing this I was told I would get Samsung buds and something else as a free gift just wondering how I would go about claiming these rewards and had nothing sent to me 

Many thanks for your help