Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong time stamp on screenshots

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 06:24 PM)
Kris G
Voyager
Options

rdg.jpg
Since one picture is worth more than a thousand of words....and yes, i took a screenshot - of a screenshot details;
before the summer time, the inaccuracy was just 1hour, time zone is set to automatic....and now it increased by 2hrs after the summer time change;
took a pic with the camera, time stamp on there is accurate 😑

Edit
File size is not accurate either, the screenshot has some 210KB in file size

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
6 REPLIES 6
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Weird, seems like a bug, have you reported it?
0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

yea, just like few weeks ago the thing with camera app going 50% brightness even at night, so that the screen can blind me, but nothing so far.

Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
BazZar
First Poster
Options
I've noticed this too, Samsung patches seem to be going out untested, & letting the end user notify them that there's a problem afterwards. Samsung aren't the only companies who are not beta-testing their software properly, Microsoft have done this for years, Apple too, Nokia (Symbian) back in the day also.
0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

the last update that fixed some probs with the camera, broke something else instead,
on lock screen you can have shortcuts for two apps, one on the left bottom and one on the right, and you can use them without unlocking the phone, of course the apps will be limited since not unlocked;
anyway, i had torch set as the left shortcut, it's not working now 😅 it's like Samsung puts monkeys to fix the code and they just hit their heads against the keyboard until what was broken works, except they break the rest of the code at the same time, well that way they will never lose their jobs 👌

Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
Kris G
Voyager
Options

a little update, had few pictures with wrong time stamp too, but after transferring the PC shows correct time, so it's only the displayed properties on the phone that show wrong file size/time stamp

Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
At least you can take a screen shot. Consider yourself lucky.
0 Likes