Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 25-11-2023 06:33 AM)
The_Boy_Xxx
First Poster
Options
Hi there I would love to see the one ui 6 come to the samsung galaxy s20 Ultra I no it started with android 10 then got to more updates but then there give it one more update was android 13 now I love my Samsung s20 Ultra I really hoping your guner rollout the one ui 6 and android 14 I'd lreally ove to see that as final update for that phone I love all samsung products I have the Z flip I owned the Samsung s23 Ultra aswel as the tad s8 Ultra an now I even own the new tad s9 ultra even the watch that's how much I love samsung but I'd really like to see the samsung s20 get that one last update an I'm not the only one saying or thinking that aswel I can only hope you use an think about doing that update............
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
The S20 isn't on the list to receive the update I'm afraid. The S21 was at the end of that list and is currently receiving it.
0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
The Galaxy S21, S22, and S23 series are all eligible for four years of Android updates from Samsung. S23 devices, for instance, should be updated through at least Android 17.

Samsung Galaxy S23Samsung Galaxy S23 PlusSamsung Galaxy S23 UltraSamsung Galaxy S23 FESamsung Galaxy S22Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus

Samsung Galaxy S22 UltraSamsung Galaxy S21Samsung Galaxy S21 PlusSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraAll future Galaxy S-series phones

Samsung Galaxy A- and F-series

0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
The Galaxy S21, S22, and S23 series are all eligible for four years of Android updates from Samsung. S23 devices, for instance, should be updated through at least Android 17.

Samsung Galaxy S23
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE
Samsung Galaxy S22
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S21
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
All future Galaxy S-series phones
Samsung Galaxy A- and F-series