Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore photos on phone.

(Topic created on: 16-08-2023 11:55 PM)
Gemmadhi
Student
Options
I accidentally done the factory reset in my phone. Is there any way to recover all the photos and data back?
6 REPLIES 6
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
If your phone had automatically backup for example once a day then when you start setting up your phone it will ask if you want to restore data and you select the one that was the newest
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Were they backed up? Photos maybe backed up using Google photos? Files using one drive etc......

If not then they gone forever as nowhere to recover from
0 Likes
Gemmadhi
Student
Options
I don't think they were backed up. Now, there is nothing on Google drive or photos. Only very few from years ago are there.
0 Likes
swills9
Voyager
Options
Think you will find that when you do a reset everything is wiped clean, only photo recovery will be Google Photos, One drive etc, nothing on Samsung.
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Make sure backup is switched on in your settings there is Samsung and Google if you switch them on hopefully your phone did a backup in one of your accounts. If it has you can click restore backup
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Also if you use cloud storage such as one drive, your photos may be backed up there in your pictures folder in a folder called Samsung gallery etc hope this helps
0 Likes